Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Look Ma, no extra layers

I had a friend ask me if I have ever done a card that doesn't have any added layers to it. This is something that is very hard for me to do. Over the last few months I have been trying to simplify some of my stamping so that some beginners can see that it is not hard or too time consuming to create a beautiful card or piece of artwork. I knew that I had done one last year that I loved so I had to find a picture and post it for her.



This card uses the retired Bodacious Boquet stamp set for the flowers. I used a corner rounder punch to create the scallop border and the edges are sponged to give the card a little depth. This card was so easy and quick to do, I forgot how much I actually liked it until I saw it again. I probably got the idea from somewhere but I cant remember. I might just have to make up some more of these with a more current stamp set.Pin It Now!

No comments: