Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

Very Grateful

Yesterday, I finally got myself some real photo-editing software. I recieved a version of Photoshop elements free from a nice stranger. If you havent heard of freecycle it is an awsome coomunity/yahoo group. It is a wonderful place to pass on the things that you are no longer in need of but still have some useful value in them. It is so much better than throwing away your items and you can really bless someone's day. I have passed on many items that way including some retired Stampin' Up! catalogs which sprouted a new customer for a while until she moved away. Anyways yesterday I picked up my new program, becuase this kind person had updated to a newer program! I am so excited to actually start doing some of the fun things and maybe even try my hand at digital scrapbooking. Anyways to show a small token of my gratitude when I went to pick up the software I presented the gentleman with a little nugget tin. I made several extra when I was making last minute teacher gifts for any people I may have forgotten and this was the last one I had left. It was a fitting one too, the last one was pretty masculine looking.

This tin uses the SU! retired Four Seasons Designer Series Paper as well as the retired SAB set lots of thoughts. That set makes the perfect little tag for gifts when mounted with the scallop punch. I also used chocolate chip and so saffron cardstock and old olive twill ribbon, which will sadly retire at the end of the month. I love these little tins becuase they make a super cute, quick and easy, thank you gift that everyone loves becuase it is chocolate.Pin It Now!

No comments: