Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tart and Tangy Box

Lately, I have been really blessed by some wonderful friends in life. I have been really tired with this pregnancy and many people have offered to have the kids over to play and have even had a friend just show up at the door and take the kids to the park. I love having little handmade gifts on hand to give to show my love and appreciation in situations like this. So today I made this cute little love notes box.

I adore these cute little notes, they are so fun to make and really easy at that. I love being able to tuck them in lunchboxes, gifts and I even stuck one in my husbands pants that he found later in the day. This box has 12 little 3x3 note cards in it with envelopes. There are 3 of each design. The box and card use the Summer Picnic Designer Series paper, with the coordinating colored cardstock and inks with the Tart and Tangy stamp set. Both are in the Occasions mini that retires at the end of the month. This is just a fun perfect beginning of summer gift.Pin It Now!

No comments: