Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

Celebrating You

Well, I have one busy weekend behind and a crazy day tomorrow so I haven't had much time for stamping. I have been working on a gift set over the past few days that has been using the Bali Breeze Designer Series Paper. This is one of the cards that I plan on putting in the set.


I just realized that I forgot to use the Bali Breeze paper but at least the colors are right. The large flower on the left didn't photograph very well because it is stamped on shimmery white cardstock, which is why it almost looks fuzzy in the picture. The flower was stamped twice once in pumpkin and rose then cut and mounted together with dimensionals. The card uses the Stitched Exotics and Celebrate Everything stamp sets. The colors are pumpkin pie, rose red and tempting turquoise. There is also a half back pearl from the pretties kit and a felt fusion flower with a brad in it.Pin It Now!

No comments: