Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Gift Set Completed

Well this project took a lot longer to pull together than I had expected. These 5 cards will complete the gift set that I am making as a thank you for a friend that I had mentioned in yesterday's post. The card bases that came with the envelopes were 4 x 6 1/8. It proved for me to be difficult to work with becuase the ratios that I am used to making on a regular 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base just didnt look right. Then when I went to make some sort of container to put it in, I realized I would have to come up with one on my own since none of the templates I had would work.



I am pleased with how the cards turned out. But next time to make things easier I will make the cards coordinate.

Here are single pictures of each of the cards.




Pin It Now!

No comments: