Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

Bloomin Beautiful

The dishes are done, laundry is folded, kids asleep in bed, so it must be time to stamp! I had a dear friend give me some blank cards with envelopes that she had around her house that she wasnt using so she passed them off to me. So of course to say thank you I am making a little gift set of cards to give to her with them.

This is the first in a set of atleast 6-8 cards for her. I watercolored the main image from the Bloomin' Beautiful stamp set as part of the SCS weekly technique challenge that is issued every Monday. I am watercoloring challenged, I really struggle to get images to look the way I want. This is actually my second attempt at the image and I am fairly happy with the way it turned out. I love the cute little bow, it is made with a fork!Pin It Now!

No comments: