Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

Yesterday was a nice relaxing Father's day. The best part was that the kids were on their best behavior and were little angels for most of the day! It was great. Here is the card that I made for Scott. The more that I look at the picture the more that I want to change it but it was already given away. He will never notice if I steal it and rip off the photo corners and mount them with the chocolate on top and the bayou one on bottom, right?


This card uses the retired classic pickups stamp set for the main image. I have started using the pallete noir black ink pad for watercolored images and I love it. The card base is wild wasabi, the classic stars jumbo wheel is stamped in chocolate chip on the river rock layer. The photo corners are done in blue bayou and chocolate chip and there is also some striped wasabi grosgrain ribbon. Now I am off to go see if I can hunt down his card and "fix" it.

Pin It Now!

No comments: