Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Smile

Wow, yesterday was a busy day. I didnt get anytime to stamp. I guess I could have at the end of the night but I really wanted to finish a book that I have been reading. I hadn't picked it up in several days and I only had like 30 pages left to it, and I just had to finish.


I just love the retired edgy eloquence stamp, I was so sad when it didnt greaduate from the Mini Catlog to the main one. It will be one of those ones that I will probably not get rid of unless someone offers me some astronimcal price for it.

This card uses Big Flowers stamp set along with Edgy Eloquence. It also has some real red prints designer series paper from the Prints Hostess Pack. I decided that it was time to dust off some buttons, it feels like I have not used them in a long time.

This is pretty much a copy of a card that I recieved as a swap. I think that it was from back in 2006 becuase of the stamp sets that were used on it. I had to switch the flower stamp set and changed a little bit of the layout and added the buttons. I flipped the card front over today and there was no information on the back so I have no idea who to credit for this. That is why it is so important to include your information when you are swapping.
Pin It Now!

No comments: