Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Diva Coffee Break Designs Sketch Challenge 183

Wow, this weeks sketch and I did not agree with each other.  And I am afraid that the sketch won.  I really do not like this final card but it was the best that I could come up with.  I just couldn’t get my mojo to cooperate with this sketch.  I did come up with several other ideas in the process that I jotted down so I do have much better work to come. 

Here is the nasty sketch that kicked my rear:

DCBD183I tried all shorts of shapes other than squares, many color combos and theme changes and nothing.  This is a card that I thought I would give to my hubby for our anniversary but I have something better in mind, as long as I get the time to sit down and stamp it.

dcbd183

Please take the challenge this week and show me that some fabulous can be created with this sketch.  Check out the challenge at www.divacoffebreakdesigns.blogspot.com.

Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes , I {Heart} Hearts

Ink:  Marina Mist, Night of Navy

Paper:  Whisper White, Marina Mist, Night of Navy and Crumb Cake (Kraft)

Accessories:  Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals

Tools:  Designer Label and Modern Label Punches

Pin It Now!

No comments: