Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Groom DSP and Trio Flower

I have not done any stamping in the last 2 days because I have found a new hobby to work on, quilting!  It is so much fun, but I am just figuring it out and am working on some cute paper piecing projects and dimensional foundation piecing, but I still have the urge to go stamp so I will probably work on stamping tonight instead of quilting. 

Anyways, tonight I do have a card to share with you.  It is the card that went with a wedding gift last weekend.  I used two products that are retiring in just a few days, both the groom specialty dsp and the trio flower punch (and one product that is already retired, the so saffron grosgrain ribbon).  maryfishcase

I totally love the way that this card came out and would have never thought to use so much black on a wedding card.  I saw this card a long time ago on Mary Fish’s blog, fell in love with it and wrote down exact details so I could CASE it.  Super simple, super quick, yet elegant enough for a wedding gift all in one!

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Old Olive

Paper:  Whisper White, So Saffron, Old Olive, Groom Specialty Designer Paper

Accessories:  Rich Regals Brads, Vintage Brads, Stampin’ Dimensionals, So Saffron wide grosgrain ribbon

Tools:  Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Big Shot, Little Leaves Sizzlet Die, Trio Flower Punch, Word Window Punch, Designer Label Punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: