Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Diva Coffee Break Designs #182

WooHoo!  I made it to Wednesday and with a post on each weekday in-between.  It has been a while since that has happened.  This week over at the diva blog we have another color challenge for you!DCBD182 While they look great here, again this color combo proved to be a challenge for me when it came to inking up a stamp and putting it to paper.  But I really like my end result. 

dcbd182 Sorry the card looks like it is going to fall over in the picture.  I already have it sealed up and ready to go out to a friend and of course I didn't make it to the computer to edit the picture before doing that so I had no idea it looked so bad. Anyways don’t forget to come over to the Diva Coffee Break Designs Blog to check out samples from some of the other Diva’s and then play along with us!

Stamps: Of the Earth, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink:  Real Red, Tempting Turquoise

Paper: Whisper White, Summer Sun, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise

Accessories: Real Red Polka Dot Ribbon, Bold Brights Brads

Tools: Big Shot, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: