Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Diva Coffee Break Designs Challenge #179

Sorry guys I have a migraine today and my Excedrin Migraine medicine is barely even taking the edge off of it today so this is going to be really short and then I am going to go crawl back into the nice dark and quiet bathroom and lay on the cold tile floor. 

This weeks challenge was a sketch:

DCBD179

I was excited to use my samples of the new core colors for this card, and I LOVE this color combo that I put together:

dcbd179

 

If you have any questions just shoot me an email and I will get to it asap.

Stamps:  Bella Toile BG, Dreams Du Jour

Ink:  Versamark, Night of Navy

Paper:  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist

Accessories:  Dimensionals, Night of Navy grosgrain ribbon, Clear Embossing powder

Tools:  Heat Tool

Pin It Now!

No comments: