Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Another Quickie Sympathy Card

Here is another quick sympathy card that I made.  I had done something very similar in a recent swap but this one again is simplified for  a sympathy card. 

upsy daisy

I like the color Dusty Durango (which retires day after tomorrow) but have found that I have had a hard time using it.  I really like this color combination with it.  It does look more striking in person but it still works ok with this picture.   Dont forget to check back tomorrow for another Diva Coffee Break Design challenge.

Stamps:  Upsy Daisy, Sanded

Ink:  Night of Navy, Whisper white craft ink

Paper:  Dusty Durango, Night of Navy, Whisper White and So Saffron

Accessories: Night of Navy grosgrain ribbon, stampin dimensionals

Tools:  Big Shot, Scallop Oval Die

Pin It Now!

No comments: