Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Third Times a Charm!

Three whole days in a row and I have a lot more to show you still!  Today’s card(s) is a quick thank you I have whipped up several times in the past and this is the first time I have actually taken pictures. 

nty1   

I love having simple little thank you notes around.  Sometimes I don't have time to write a lengthy and poetic thank you but I want to drop a little thanks to someone, that is when this design come in really handy.  These cards use small pieces of dsp, ribbon, the scallop circle big shot die and come together rather quickly. 

nty2I had a lot of pieces of the Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper from the past mini catalog that were the perfect size for this project but any dsp will do!nty3

I made a batch of 25 of these to send to my sister in about 1 1/2 hours from start to finish.  The nice thing is that they are cute enough to go on top of a package of homemade goodies or they fit in the regular A2 envelope to go in the mail. 

nty4

These are a few of the different combinations of patterns and ribbons.  I hope you enjoy and are inspired to create some thank you cards of your own!

Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink:  Chocolate Chip

Accessories:  Various Stampin’ Up! Ribbon both current and retired

Tools:  Big Shot, Scallop Circle Bigz die

Pin It Now!

No comments: