Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Big Day!

Today was a big day all around.  My son got his cast off his arm, my husband and I celebrated our 10th anniversary oh yeah and Stampin’ Up! officially released the new idea book and catalog.  I was never able to stamp that perfect card for my husband.  I always have a hard time sitting down specifically to stamp for him, it never turns out good enough for him.  But nonetheless I gave him a hand stamped anniversary card.  I do not have any card pictures to share with you now but I do have some fun pictures to share.

The New Catalog, isn’t it pretty?!

image

Here is a shot of my Husband and I 10 years ago today!

DSC_0013

This was taken around 1 in the afternoon in the Bay Area, it was a foggy and cold day everyone was freezing but Scott and I didn't notice. 

Have a great night, I will be back with a card tomorrow!

Pin It Now!

No comments: