Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Uh Oh, DCBD # 187

Somewhere in the timeline of life I lost track of days and thought that today was Tuesday not Wednesday so I am a little late posting my Diva Coffee Break Design Challenge for the week.  I spent last week in Utah at the Stampin’ Up! convention and visiting with family who live there.  It was an awesome time and even though I do not have any pictures to show from it (I lost all of my pictures at the end of the closing session when I turned my camera on and it told me I needed to reformat the memory card, which I did not do but we still have not been able to pull any pictures off of it)  I learned so much.  I also had a blast seeing family I have not seen since Christmas and my brand new niece and nephew! 
This week we have a great sketch challenge for you!
DCBD187It is a very versatile sketch and for it I chose to rotate it and highlight some of our new DSP, Newsprint.
dcbd187I chose to use my new favorite color, Cherry Cobbler, and according to some fun facts presented by Shannon West at convention it is currently the #1 selling color of cardstock for the company.   The medallion for the sentiment is an idea that I have had on my desk since last October presented by a former diva Sandi MacIver, that I have loved but have never managed to work into a card.    I finally used it and I love it!
Well I have to go finish getting caught up on things around the house, be sure to check out the diva website here and play along with us! 
Stamps: Friend are Flowers, Just Believe
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Versamark
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Newsprint Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Clear Embossing Powder, Stampin Dimensionals
Tools:  Heat ToolPin It Now!

No comments: