Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

New Stamps!!!!

Yesterday marked the beginning of the new Stampin’ Up! catalog!  On of the new hostess sets that you can earn is Because I Care.  I have had so much fun creating with this stamp set already but these are my favorite cards I have done with it. 

I really love this color combination and have made many cards with it already.  The colors are Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Basic Black.  I already need to get more Cherry Cobbler, I never thought I would go through this much red when it is not Christmas or Valentines Day. The card idea was cased from Tina Dyck I only slightly tweaked it.  I have made two slightly different versions.

 justbecause Both flowers were water-colored using aquapainters on shimmery white cardstock, on the second flower I added white gel pen highlights to the centers of the blossoms.  I like the water-coloring job on the first card better but I like what the gel pen adds.justbecuase2

Stamps: Because I Care

Ink:  Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, White Gel Pen

Paper:  Whisper White, Shimmery White, Crumb Cake, Basic Black

Accessories:  1 1/4 inch striped black ribbon, linen thread, stampin dimensionals

Tools: Aquapainter

Pin It Now!

No comments: