Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Diva Coffee Break Designs Challenge #186

Today I am in Salt Lake City for the Annual Stampin’ Up! convention.  I am so excited to be able to attend this year, it will also be a nice break from life so that I can play “kid in a candy store” for a few days.  I just hope that my hubby can survive the 4 days alone with the kids.  He has not spent more than a couple of hours with all 4 of them so it will be fun to watch from a distance. 
This week the Diva’s have a wonderful color challenge for you.  The colors are Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, and Early Espresso.  They made for a great fun summery card.  I also used a stamp set that I completely forgot I had and have never used.  I found it stuck behind some retired stamps when I was cleaning out my retired stamps. 
dcbd186
Don’t forget to head over to the Diva Coffee Break Designs Blog to check out the samples that the other divas have made and to play along with us!
Stamps:  Sweet Centers, Inspired by Nature
Ink:  Early Espresso, Tempting Turquoise, Pear Pizzazz Marker
Paper:  Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, and Early Espresso
Tools:  Wide Oval Punch, Stampin SpongePin It Now!

No comments: