Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Just Believe

The Just Believe stamp set is the first stamp set I fell in love with in the new catalog.  I love the images and the sentiments and there are just so many possibilities floating around in my head, I just need to get them out.  These two samples are cards that we made at convention as our make & takes.

This card is my favorite make & take from convention.  I love the colors and elegance of this card.  I also used the color spritzer for the first time.  It was fun, I might have gone a little too heavy with it but I still love the way it turned out. 


Stamps: Just Believe
Inks: Bashful Blue, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Bashful Blue, Not Quite Navy, Watercolor paper
Accessories: Certainly Celery stain ribbon, linen thread, brights designer buttons,
Tools: Color Spritzer tool

This is a cute and quick little 3x3 card that I think would make a fun card to attach to a birthday present when you know you have given a gift that is going to knock the socks off of the recipient.  Super simple but the sentiment says it all. 





Stamps: Just Believe
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Whisper White
Tools: Stampin Sponge

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Wow!!! LOVE your projeccts - and this colour combo might be my new fave. Am really looking forward to getting my hands on this set at European Convention in November!