Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Swap Card

I participate in a monthly swap.  This month’s theme was "I just LOVE ___________ from the new catalog!"  There were 3 stamp sets that I fell in love with and had to have.  One of them was the Word Play stamp set.  There are so many fun greetings in this set and they are all nice and big so they can be used as a focal point.  I also really liked the Newsprint Designer Series Paper especially for the sheet music page (I want to sit down and see if I can actually play it at some point).  I am really glad that Stampin’ Up! has continued to carry the satin ribbon because I just love that stuff.  I have had a lot of fun with this stamp set and really love this card. I hope that everyone has received their cards, because I have been sitting on this one for almost a month now and cannot wait any longer to share it. 

augccs

Oh and I forgot to add in the Elegant Lines Embossing folder as one of those things that I just had to get and fell in love with.  I like the elegance of it yet the lines aren't super thin and weak looking, they are nice and bold!  I think that this card is super simple to create for a workshop but will definitely create the WOW! effect, don’t you?

signature-001

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Rose said...

Kirsten, your card is awesome. I just love that embossing folder and the sponged pink, this card looks timeless and the pink bow is a real beauty, beautiful work.

Colleen said...

I really like that card.