Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just Believe Again!

I cannot seem to stop using the Just Believe stamp set no matter how hard I try.  I seem to pull it out almost every time I get a chance to sit down and stamp.  Today I used another fabulous color combination from the color coach.  3by3foryouThe colors are Tempting, Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, and Pear Pizzazz.  It was late and the lighting was not the best which made the hand cutting hard.  My shadow just kept getting in my way no matter which way I turned.  It was a frustrating night.  I really like the look of the colored layer popped up on the same color card base, it really created a great frame.

signature-001Stamps:  Just Believe

Ink:   Tempting, Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, and Pear Pizzazz

Paper: Tempting, Turquoise, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, and Pear Pizzazz

Accessories:  Pear Pizzazz Poly Twill ribbon, stampin dimensionals

Pin It Now!

No comments: