Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

A little MDS

With everything that I have going on in life I have been keeping a binder to keep my life in order from kids activities, appointments, lessons etc, even what days to do which chores!  It was not perfect and I was telling a friend about it at the beginning of the summer.  Well last week my friend sent me a link to a website where a lady does the same thing.  I took some of her tips and combined it with my own and am liking the end result much better.  Now that I have the binder set up better I thought it needed a cover page. 

Back2School Binder-001

This was created in My Digital Studio.  Although I used it for a cover page, all you need to do is add in a picture in the frame and it would be a great scrapbook page.  Some of the elements (Well I guess most of them) are not from MDS but the “everything” stamp, the texture overlay stamp (early espresso on the top and left sides), and the alphabet are from MDS.  I love the versatility of MDS and how easy it is to use other products with it.  I have been collecting digital scrapbooking elements for almost 2 years, so it is great to finally start using them!

 signature-001

Pin It Now!

No comments: