Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

More Cute Owls

With the beginning of the new school year comes the need to buy all sorts of new supplies.  I also create several different bookmarks for each of my kids.  I make all sorts of bookmarks for them, ribbon ones, corner bookmarks, plain flat ones, some with ribbons on the top and currently their two favorite bookmarks are paper clip bookmarks.  owlbkmksThe one on the left is for my son and the one on the right is for my daughter.  I find reading so important that I want to encourage it in every way possible.  When ever I find that they are losing their interest in reading I whip up a few more bookmarks and it rekindles the spark!  

signature-001Paper: Greenhouse Gala DSP, Brights Designer Series paper stack, Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie

Pin It Now!

No comments: