Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Another Quick and Pretty Happy Birthday

Don’t you just love when you come up with inspiration when you are not thinking about it.  The other day I was cleaning scraps from several different cards off of my table at the time my color coach was open to the Poppy Parade card.  I was staring at the color during my stamping session the night before because I really wanted to use the color but was not liking what I was doing.  That's when one of my peach parfait scraps fell on top of the card, and my clean up was put on hold.  I only had a few minutes so it had to be a fun yet simple card.  Here is what I came up with.

hbdaywall

I only put half of the peach layer in the embossing folder to get the Vintage Wallpaper image embossed on only the bottom half.  The ribbon that is in the bitty button is actually a super thin piece of cardstock tied in a knot.  I actually poked holes and fed it through the peach layer because I did not want to see a glue dot behind the button. 

signature-001Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink:  Craft Whisper White

Paper:  Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait and Whisper White

Accessories:  Bitty Buttons, Whisper White Grosgrain ribbon

Tools:  Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Bitty Punches Punch Pack

Pin It Now!

No comments: