Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

A bright birthday

I realized I was seriously low on birthday cards this week.  I have quite a few friends that all have birthdays at the beginning of September so I have been madly making a bunch of cards.  I am happy to report that my stamping mojo is back!  I was able to crank out several cute cards befitting each recipient.  I will have to wait until their birthdays pass to show all of them but here is a simple one that is not yet ear-marked for a certain person.

melonawash

I wanted to keep things crisp with this color combination, so there is not much extra going on in the card.  The colors are Melon Mambo, Old Olive and Basic Gray.  It is another color combo from the color coach.  I think I want to give them all a try, because I really did not like this combo at first but now am happy with it.  There are so many possibilities in the future with this handy – dandy tool. 

signature-001

Pin It Now!

No comments: