Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Diva Coffee Break Designs Challenge #196

This week’s challenge is a pretty color combination for you.  I think that this weeks color swatch is pretty.DCBD196_jpg

The colors are great, but they just seemed too much with most everything I tried.  I don't know what the problem was with my stamping last week when I worked on it but I was not happy.  I was going through the 4 samples I created and I just could not bring myself to posting them on here.  So what did I do, I took time I should have been folding the laundry and tried again.  This time I like what came out. 

dcbd196It is fairly simple but I already have something in mind for it so it came together nicely.  I wanted to give my oldest a little something special for being a big helper this week.  I made a little set to stick in her lunch box.  She has been begging me more more of the silly bandz bracelets.  I have only bought the kids a few but thought that she earned them for her help, so I made one of the treat containers and a package fits in there perfectly.    

dcbd196set

I hope that she will be excited and feel special when she opens her lunch. 

Now it is time to head over to the Diva Coffee Break Designs Blog to check out the samples that the other divas have made.  Then get out your supplies, show us what you can do with this week’s challenge and add a link to your creation for us to all see!

signature-001 Stamps:  Wish Big

Ink: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz

Paper:  Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Regal Rose, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz and Brights Designer Series Paper Stack

Accessories:  Pear Pizzazz Poly Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones

Tools:  Big Shot, Two Tags Die, Perfect Polka Dot Impressions Folder, Treat Box Die, 1 3/4 inch scallop circle punch, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, 1 1/4 inch circle punch, 3/4 inch circle punch, and small circle from the punch pack

Pin It Now!

No comments: