Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Letter-pressing some big wishes

I ordered the letterpress plate that are in the new mini catalog and completly forgot to use them.  I finally pulled them out and played around with them.  I love the debossed colored image, it is so pretty.  I pulled out all sorts of scraps and just played around with them for a while.  I decided to put on to use on a card. 

wish big press plates This card uses the northern trim letter press plate.   It was pretty easy to ink it up using the craft ink spots.  The scalloped border on the bottom edge was created using 3/4 inch circles.

signature-001 Stamps:  Word Play

Ink:  Pumpkin Pie (craft), Night of Navy (craft), and Regal Rose (craft)

Paper:  Whisper White:  Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy, Regal Rose

Accessories:  Dimensionals, Navy Taffeta Ribbon, Bold Brights Buttons

Tools:  Big Shot, Northern Trim Letterpress plate, 2 3/8 inch scalloped circle punch, 1 3/4 inch circle punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: