Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Just in case you haven't heard…

A lot of new and exciting things are going on today.   I finally got to stamp again for the first time in a few weeks.  I took a long break for the holidays to spend time with family and take care of holiday related business.  It was a wonderful time but it is also good to get back to stamping! 

Today starts the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Mini catalog and the SAB  (sale-a-bration) catalog.  There are so many new and exciting products in these two booklets, I am just so excited and cannot wait to get my new order that I placed in the wee hours of the morning today. 

First off, Stampin’ Up! is offering clear mount stamps!  At first I really did not think that it was a big deal and ordered a few sets for Christmas to have under the tree.  You do still have the option of regular wood mount but I chose some clear mount because they were cheaper.  They are still made out of the same great RUBBER as the wood stamps that we have always carried and they have a label that sticks to the back.  Silly me, I didn't order any clear blocks so I had to go searching around the house to find something to make it work.  (I was not about to go out and spend some money on contraband block at a local store because I know SU! are going to be fabulous.)  Anyways I ended up with the case of a cassette tape and that worked enough to get the job done.  And I am really in love with these new version of stamps.  I just know that when I get the clear blocks from SU! that I will love them even more. 

Secondly, we are now in the SAB promotion period.  For every $50 product order you place with me you will get a free item from the SAB catalog.  There are tons of stamp sets, some new and exclusive to the SAB brochure (even clear mount option) and some that are in the main catalog, there is a new punch and even a designer series paper stack. 

Third, this was kind of mentioned in the first one but you can now order from the Occasions mini catalog.  This catalog is full of all sorts of fun new stuff.  One thing that I really appreciate is that the clear mount stamps will take up so much less room and so will the new punches.  Oh did I mention that they have changed the punch style?  They lock in a closed position and are just so cool.

Fourth, there is a new fabulous insert for the Definitely Decorative brochure.  I am so excited about the new chalkboard decor elements.  They look like so much fun, the hard part is trying to decided which one I want the most!

Fifth, there is a fabulous new product offer for a limited time only.  With the popularity of the treat cups and stamp set in the Holiday mini catalog, Stampin’ Up! created a set just for Valentine’s Day and special heart shaped treat cups.  You can click the links on the left side bar to see all of these new additions.

Sorry to spend so much time talking and not showing any stamping.  You will have to wait until tomorrow to see my first sample with the new clear mount stamps, because I made the card for the Diva Challenge. 

I had the need to make a bunch of masculine birthday cards.  When I sat down I realized that I did not have a single current masculine stamp.  Somehow they all retired and I didn't pay any attention as I put them all away.  So here are a few of my attempts to create masculine cards.

mb3 mb4  mb1mb2

Most of these use retired DSP.  I know that I probably cased ideas from people but I made these a month ago and I don't have a clue as to where I have seen them. 

Pin It Now!

No comments: