Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

I am hooked!

I am so in love with the clear mount stamps from Stampin’ Up!  I had preordered a few of them and was using a cassette tape case since I didn't own any acrylic blocks.  I should be getting my SU! acrylic blocks sometime tonight as soon as the UPS guys makes it here.  But in the meantime I had found a set of 4 Fiskars Acrylic Blocks at a garage sale for 50 cents that I figured would make life easier while I waited.  An oh the difference it made.  The clear mount stamps are fabulous.  Now they are not clear stamps as there is still the quality foam and the usual red rubber that Stampin’ Up! is known for.  I was so skeptical at how much I would like stamps that I had to assemble every time I used them but I was still going to be getting them for the storage option.  But I think it will be clear mounts for me from now on!

vvogue

This is a 3x3 card and I love the way it turned out.  This is the new vintage vogue stamp set and it is so pretty and versatile, I have used it to make so many cards already. 

Stamps:  Vintage Vogue

Ink:  Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry

Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry Textured Cardstock

Accessories: Stampin’ Dimensionals

Tools: Crop a dile (3/8th inch puncher for the flower centers)

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

kchristensen said...

I like how you used the textured c/s for a pollen like look for the centers of your flowers. Very Nice!

TrishG said...

Wow - gorgeous! Love the colors. Great layout. Super card!!