Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Helping Haiti

Stampin’ Up! is such a great company to “work” for.  Last week they announced a program to donate a portion of sales of the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set to the American Red Cross’ Haiti Relief and Development Fund.  I will also donate 100% of my profit of this stamp set as well as 50% of my profit from any purchase from the Occasions Mini Catalog.

clip_image002[7]

 

clip_image002[5]

 

Help make a difference in the lives of those who
continue to suffer from the effects of the devastating
earthquake that struck Haiti on January 12. From now
until February 28, 2010, Stampin' Up!® will set aside
$2 from the sale of every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set
and donate it to the American Red Cross’ Haiti Relief
and Development Fund. The Red Cross is already well established
in Haiti, and this money will be used
to provide immediate relief and long-term support
through supplies, technical assistance and other
support to help those in need.

Product Name

Item #

Price

I {Heart} Hearts – clear-mount  (block D recommended)

118571  

$18.95

I {Heart} Hearts – wood-mount

117010  

$26.95

Pin It Now!

No comments: