Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Calendars

I have had several people ask me if I would sell the calendars.  The answer is yes.  I am still trying to find the perfect quotes for a few of the months.   This is a 12x12 calendar and it is $34.95 plus tax per calendar.  It will be printed from SU!’s high quality print vendor.  And as a bonus I will pay for shipping costs of the calendar.  I will update my blog with the finished quotes asap but you can purchase them with or with out quotes.  Let me know if there is anything else that you would like customized and depending on how difficult or time consuming it is I can probably do it for you.  Also it is Sale A Bration time, so if you purchase $15.05 more worth of product you will get to pick a free item from the SAB catalog. 

Pin It Now!

No comments: