Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Diva Coffee Break Challenge #158

Hi Ladies,

Boy I have not been a very good blogger as of late, I really do not know where the time goes each and every day.  Maybe it has to do with the 7 1/2, 6, 3 and 1 year old little critters I have running around the house and pulling me in all sorts of directions. 

This weeks challenge was a really pretty color combination.  DCBD158I would have never put all 4 of these colors on one card together but they were so pretty when I pulled out all of the colors looking for inspiration.  Here is what I came up with:

dcbd157 It is a fairly simple card that took about 6 minutes to make once I had the colors pulled out.  I cannot wait to get the time to try out more with this color combination.  I hope that you all have a wonderful holiday season and a Merry Christmas!

Stamps: Thank You Kindly

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Paper:  Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Wall DSP

Accessories:  Dimensionals, Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon, Rich Razzleberry polka- dotted grosgrain

Tools:  Scallop circle punch, crop-a-dile

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

JudyB said...

Hello Kirsten!

Hey, I love this card. It is simple yet complex with its layers and such! Great job!

I have been thinking of you lately. I don't know if I should be thanking you or cursing you! LOL! I remember that when you filled out your information on the swap sheet you had indicated that you liked chocolate covered caramel popcorn. I hadn't heard or it or seen it at that time.

While Christmas shopping with my boys we were at Gertrude Hawks and I spotted a small bag of it. So, I purchased it "wondering if I would like it." Well, needless to say it was amazing. I can't wait to get to a mall and grab some more!

Thanks (I think) for suggesting it!
I hope that you and your family had a great Christmas and hope all the best for the New Year!

Take care,
Judy Bailey