Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Diva Coffee Break Challenge #156

Ok, so I am a bad diva.  I do have a good excuse for being late , technical issues with the computer.  I actually had this challenge that was supposed to be posted last Wednesday done a week before Thanksgiving but couldn't get the card reader to talk to my card and the computer so I couldn't get the pictures from my camera to my blog.  But this is still the challenge for this week (well until tomorrow), so you can still head over to the diva blog and play.  Here is the color combo we had to play with:

DCBD156

This was a pretty color combo and great for the wintery season.  Here is my quick card.  I am still working on the theme of fast and easy to mass produce Christmas cards.   Even though we purchased the photo Christmas cards from Costco I still like to send homemade cards in with them.  So here is this weeks card:

dcbd#156 copyI used the platinum shimmer paint spray on this card and of course the camera couldn't pick up the sparkle that I wanted to show, it just made it look gray.  So the white panel that the image is stamped on is actually whisper white cardstock and is pretty and sparkly in real life.  I still have one more challenge to post from Thanksgiving week when I was out of town but that will probably be on Thursday when I schedule that one to go up, as tomorrow there is another challenge.  So head on over to the Diva Blog to check out the samples from this color challenge today and don't forget to stop back by tomorrow for the new sketch challenge and more fabulous ideas.  I am off to go stamp for the first time since November 19th and I am so excited! 

Stamps: Delightful decoration, Baroque Motifs

Ink:  Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo

Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Gray

Accessories:  Platinum shimmer paint, silver elastic cord

Tools:  Paper Piercer

Pin It Now!

No comments: