Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thinking of You

I love, love, love the new stamp set Thoughts and Prayers.  I have the perfect idea for the matching decor element tree, the only problem is that I would have to move.  I want to take the large tree and put it on a wall and put old family pictures of our ancestors around it to make a cool family tree.  Wouldn't that be neat?

image Well on to the card.  This was a fun and simple card to make.  I actually made this card on Monday and yesterday found out it was really similar to the color challenge posted on SCS.  I used Kiwi Kiss, Perfect Plum and Pretty in Pink.

Thinkofyou

Now here is my first attempt at a video.  It is to show how to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig, my favorite must have tool!  (Yes, Shalae,  this one was made with you in mind.)

I shot the video with my webcam but I haven’t figured out a way to edit it or add to it, so I will have to do some more checking on it.  Let me know what you think.

Thanks and have a Stamperific day!

Kirsten Brown

Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers

Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Perfect Plum

Paper:  Kiwi Kiss Patterns DSP, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Perfect Plum

Accessories:  Kiwi/Vanilla Satin Ribbon, dimensionals

Tools:  Eyelet Border Punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: