Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Another Onesie Card

These cards are so cute and easy to make, I love making them for baby gifts.  I also usually give a pack of onesie thank you cards with the gift itself.

chase card

This card uses a retired set, Big On Spring, that I just love.  I was really bummed when it didn't make it into the catalog, I doubt I will give this one up. The onsie is popped up on dimensionals.

Tomorrow I will have some cards with new stamp sets, and if I get the nerve I will post a video I made a few days ago, I am still debating on what to do with it. 

Enjoy,

Kirsten Brown

Stamps: Big on Spring

Ink: Basic Brown

Paper:  Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa Prints DSP

Accessories: White Gel Pen, Close to Cocoa Buttons, Stampin Dimensionals

Tools:  1 3/8 circle punch, scallop circle punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: