Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Friendly Words

I have been in some sort of funk for the last two days.  I waited all day yesterday for my new stamps to arrive, they didn’t end up coming until 7:08 pm, I had so many things to finish up that there was not enough time to do much.  I did get the stamps mounted last night but today I was just not able to create.  I went to look for inspiration and found that Kristina Werner had posted her color inspiration challenge for the week.  The colors were defiantly not my traditional cup of tea.  Here is her challenge

                                                                             020409-color #41

The colors are more mustard, so saffron, taken with teal,  old olive and whisper white.  Now as I type this I realize I used the wrong color.  Somehow I ended up using not quite navy instead of teal.  I am not sure how I did that, it must just be the funk.  So here is my creation.

                                                            fwords

I doubt that I have used more mustard and so saffron together before but I really like the combination.  The wheeled strip is attached with dimensionals.  I will have to try again tomorrow and use the right colors.

Have a stamperific day!                                                                                                                                                                     Kirsten Brown

Stamps:  Friendly Words Jumbo Wheel

Ink: More Mustard

Paper: Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, More Mustard, and So Saffron

Accessories:  Flower Fusion Flowers, Not Quite Navy Brads, So Saffron wide grosgrain ribbon (SAB), Stampin Dimensionals

Tools:  Crafters Tool Kit

Pin It Now!

No comments: