Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The final draft of my swap card

A few days ago I showed you the I love you more and more each day card that was a reject for a swap I was working on. Now that people are receiving the cards I can show the final draft of what I came up with. I am really happy with how they turned out.

jan ccs 1 jan ccs2

I had to show you two shots of the card because no matter what setting I used on the camera I could not get one that showed the embossing on the black layer with out washing out the rest of the card. ( And I have even read through the owners manual of the camera to try and improve my pictures but that didn't help with this card one bit.) So the first picture shows the true colors of the card and the second shows the details of the embossing.

Hope you enjoy!

Kirsten Brown

Stamps: Dreams Du Jour, Bella Toile

Ink: Versamark, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black

Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red

Accessories: Pretties Kit, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, Stampin Dimensionals

Tools: Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Scallop Edge Punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: