Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A few more thank you cards

Jan 14, 2009 3:50 PM

from Kirsten's Stampin Korner by Kirsten

I guess it is time that I post here again.  Boy, everyone told me that the third kid was the hardest but I have to disagree, the third was a piece of cake compared to the fourth.  Then again, things were a lot different this time around than I have ever had to deal with in the past.  I am just about caught up my thank you notes.  This is the last batch I think I have to make.  I feel bad because some of these notes are like 5 weeks late, but I hope that late is better than never.  It has been so long since I have participated in Kristina’s Color Inspiration challenge and I really missed them.  So today when I went to her blog I was excited and knew exactly what I wanted to make.  Here is her inspiration!

011309-color  #38The colors are ruby red, pretty in pink, pumpkin pie and whisper white, not my typical colors but they worked great with the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set.

btfly ty very much

  This card is a 4 1/4 square card.  I was wanting to do something a little different so I went square and not totally baby but still girly.  It is perfect for making a large batch and simple to put together.  I am really happy with how it turned out.

Stamps:  Flight of the Butterfly

Ink:  Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, and Pretty in Pink

Paper: Whisper White, Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, and Pretty in Pink

Accessories:  Pretty in Pink brads, Stampin Dimensionals

Tools:  Paper Piercer from the Crafter’s Tool Kit

Pin It Now!

No comments: