Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Love You Much

I really needed to get back on track with my stamping after taking such a long break, and through the busyness of the day I found 20 minutes to sit down and stamp.  I am still on the fence with this card.  I am trying to come up with some ideas for my class next week and I am not sure if I will use this one or not. 

lym1

It uses the Love You Much punch bundle that is on sale right now.  The birds were stamped on the Candy Lane paper and cut out.  The 3 smaller hearts were also from the same DSP. 

Stamps:  Love You Much

Ink:  Basic Black, Riding Hood Red

Paper:  Riding Hood Red Patterns DSP, Candy Lane DSP, whisper white, pink pirouette, basic black

Accessories:  Riding Hood Red Striped Ribbon

Punches:  Heart to Heart Punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: