Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blog Award


On Monday I recieved the Butterfly Blog Award from Twilla at Stamp a Little Longer. It took me a few days to finish this post and get it up. Twilla has a wonderful blog, her projects are beautiful but not overwhelming, perfect for any stamper. I am honored that she chose my blog for the award, my first one.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Pick 10 people and pass the award on to them.
2. Contact them and let them know you have chosen them and their blog for an award.
3. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
Here are the 10 blogers I have chosen to give the award to, please check out their blogs and leave them a nice comment or two!

Jayne

Barb

Jasmine

Lisa

Kimberly

Elaine

Angela

Jill

Shellie

Tai

Have a stamperific day!

Kirsten Brown

Pin It Now!

No comments: