Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Round 1 Baby Thank Yous

Well I am finally getting around to sending out some thank you notes that are only about 3 weeks late. I usually get them made before the baby is born but with everything that happened this time around, there was not any stamping time. It is so great to finally be stamping again. I really like this layout that I found in my little idea book, I had noted that the layout came from Kim's Blog but I don't know which Kim or her blog address.

babythanks

I know that this card is made out of a lot of retired items but I just love my two retired baby sets, I'm Here and Buggies and Booties and the Thank you sentiment just fits too perfectly to not use. This card is so simple that it was easy to mass produce.

Stamps: I'm Here, Much Appreciated

Ink: Lavender Lace, Elegant Eggplant

Paper: Lavender Lace, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White

Accessories: Retired SU! Grosgrain and Organdy Ribbons, Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware, Stampin' Dimensionals

Tools: Spiral Punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: