Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Diva Coffee Break Designs Color Challenge #190

I really like working with the new 2 step Owl Punch from Stampin’ Up!  The little owl is just so cute and so easy to personalize.  One punch and you get all of the pieces you need. 

Last week’s color challenge at the Diva Blog was a really great one.  All of the colors come from the new brights collection.  I think that Stampin’ Up! really did a great job with the new color families this year.  I struggled to use my brights, and would have to force myself to make a card using those colors every once in a while.  Now I don't have that problem, and I never thought I would see old olive in the brights collection either.  DCBD190_jpg

Here are my cute little love owls.  I plan to stash this one  away and use it to stick inside my husband’s lunch box.

dcbd190

Don't forget to participate in this week’s sketch challenge and add a link to your creation !  www.divacoffeebreakdesigns.blogspot.com

signature-001

Pin It Now!

No comments: