Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Convention Swap Case

I ran out of swaps for convention way too soon.  I saw a swap that I just knew I had to case, but didn’t have one to swap for, so I jotted the sketch down to create at a later date.   I really wanted to use the new In Color Poppy Parade.  I was having the hardest time finding a pairing that I liked.  Luckily I had the new color coach in reach where I found this great color combo. 

convcase

The “hello” is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, the stamp says “hello baby” but I thought that the colors were a little too bold for a baby card so I just used my Not Quite Navy marker to ink just the one word.  I think that this would be great to use bigger and different sized circles but I have not yet purchased the big circle punches so I had to make due with my 1 3/8 inch punch, which did the job.  Thanks for stopping by.

signature-001

Pin It Now!

No comments: