Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Diva Coffee Break Designs #189

Well apparently I don't know the date.  I went out of town earlier this week and had several posts set up to go while I was gone but I set them up for September not August.  Opps.  Well here is the post that was supposed to go live on Wed. 

Welcome back for another fabulous Diva Sketch Challenge.  There have been some exciting things happening at the Diva Coffee Break Blog, we had some additions to the family.  We decided to expand the family and add quite a few new divas to get the creative juices flowing.  Head on over the to the blog to check out the new additions to the family and check out their talent!

Here is this weeks sketch

DCBD189_jpg I had so many ideas for this one, it was hard to choose just one idea.  Here is what I ended up doing:

dcbd189I am just loving the little owl punch.  I have been playing with scraps and have so many cute little owls.  I really have a lot.  I am thinking of turning them into bookmarks for my kids to take to school for their class mates.  I think it would be a fun way to start off the school year. 

Don’t forget to head over to the Diva Coffee Break Designs Blog to check out the samples that the other divas have made and to play along with us!

 

signature-001 Pin It Now!

No comments: