Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cute Name Card

This year at the Stampin’ Up! convention I was privileged to participate in a focus group.  It was a really neat experience.  They really do listen to us demos and try to do what is best for us.  But I cannot share any info discussed in the focus group with anyone, not even my husband.  (Which has really been hard to do.)  I cannot wait to see what comes about with what we discussed there.  When we got there the leader of the group, her name completely escapes me at the moment, yet I knew it when I sat down to type,  had made some really simple yet cute Name cards/ Place cards for us.  nametagThese would be so easy and fun to duplicate for any type of event, I am thinking of making similar ones for Thanksgiving.    The thing that really caught my eye was the antique brad.  Oh it is so stunning in person.  Here is a close up shot of the brad. 

nametagbradIt is just so detailed an pretty.  It is amazing how much better these things look in real life than they do in the catalog pages (although the catalogs are just beautiful, don't get me wrong) .  Before I thought that they were pretty, but now I HAVE to HAVE them.  signature-001

Pin It Now!

No comments: