Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Colors, colors, colors

Colors are everywhere.  Stampin’ Up! has just announced that they are doing a color renovation in the new catalog coming in July.  There are some big changes in store and it is very exciting.    There will no longer be “color families”, there are many colors retiring, those that are staying are being mixed up into new “color collections”,  10  of the most popular in colors will be returning (or staying as 3 of them are this years current colors), there are going to be 5 new colors added to the core line, each year we will get 5 new in colors and they will stay around for 2 years…  When I first heard this I was worried but after actually seeing what Stampin’ Up! is doing I am so excited.  Like most people out there I will be losing some of my favorite colors, so I will definitely find a way to stock up on some of these, and I really like most of the in colors that are coming back, but of course they are not bringing back my all time favorite color Kiwi Kiss, but that is about all that I have to really complain about, they even brought back my 2nd all time favorite color, Wild Wasabi.  When I compare the new color collections with the current color families,  I can really see how great this change is going to be.
Ok on with the sad new first.  Here are all of the colors that will be retiring on June 31st.  If you love them, then now is the time to stock up.  I there are a few colors that sound like there will be  a rush to order, so don’t wait until the last minute to ensure that you get yours! 
 FondFarewellcolors
Now the happy and exciting part is this is what the new color collections will look like in July:
newcolorcollections
Although at first glance the current color selection doesn't look bad, but look at how awesome these look!Pin It Now!

No comments: