Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Congratulations

This is a super easy congrats card that I made for a friend who is expecting.  I know it is not your traditional congrats on being pregnant card, but after making a bunch of baby cards for a friend I was just not up to a baby card. 

congrats

This is still a nice and pretty, feminine card.  I love the papers in the Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Stack.  There are so many papers that are so different with lots of different textured type patterns and stuff and they all coordinate.    I hope to see more of these offered in the future.  I know, it uses the Scallop Trim Border punch that was available as a free reward from SAB, but I am really going to have a hard time putting that one down.  Plus if you missed your opportunity to get it for free, Stampin’ Up! has let us know that it will be available for purchase in the new catalog in July. 

Stamps:  Well Scripted

Ink:  Rose Red

Paper:  Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Stack, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White

Accessories:  Sweet Pea Stitched Felt, Dimensionals

Tools:  Scallop Trim Border and Corner Punches

Pin It Now!

No comments: