Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Diva Coffee Break Designs #172

 

This weeks challenge for the Divas was a color challenge.  The colors are Cameo Coral, So Saffron and Chocolate Chip.  I think that is is a pretty combination but I wanted to create something for spring and everything I was doing came out fallish looking.  dcbd#172

This was my best attempt at spring.  This is the new flowers awash stamp set that you can earn for free this month!  (Contact me for details if you are interested)  I love the ease of this stamp set to create a care free watercolor image.

Don’t forget to head over to the Diva Coffee Break Designs Blog to check out the samples that the other divas have made and to play along with us!

Stamps:  Flowers Awash, Well Scripted

Ink:  So Saffron, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip

Paper:  So Saffron, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White

Accessories:  Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

can2rus said...

I like the color combo!