Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

March CCS Swap

 

I participate in a monthly swap with a group of demonstrators and this month’s theme was to use something we had never used before.  For me it was the extreme skateboard stamp.  The first time I sat down to use it was preparing for the swap, it should look familiar because I have posted the first draft to the blog already.  I changed it a little bit and am really happy with the results. 

ccsmarch The main two colors on this card are retiring soon but of course I did not know that at the time.  Not only did I use an uninked stamp set for this card I also tried two new techniques, rubber bands on a brayer and the baby wipe ink pad.

Stamps:  Extreme Skateboard

Ink:  Green Galore and Brilliant Blue

Paper:  Whisper white, basic gray, brilliant blue and green galore. 

Accessories:  Bold Brights Brads

Tools:  Big Shot and SU!  perfect details texturz plate, brayer, baby wipe and reinkers, crop a dile

Pin It Now!

No comments: