Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ribbons

I know I have said it many times before but I LOVE Stampin’ Up! ribbon.  I am officially addicted, I wish I had the room and money to have it all.  I love using it on my cards and crafts but I use it for so much more.  The ribbon are so wonderful and such high quality that I am always making bows and do-dads for my girls hair with them.  I also use them to wrap up little goodies.  I had made a batch of banana bread and wanted to send some to school to the kids teachers, just as a little token of thanks.  Of course I couldn't sent just plain banana bread so I wrapped the muffins with some of the polka dot in color grosgrain and it made the muffins look fabulous. 

ribbonmuffin

Both of the kids teachers commented on how cute they looked with the ribbon and that of course they have saved the ribbon for their own future projects.  So next time you think of giving a little something to a friend, teacher or a neighbor tie a little ribbon on it to make the person feel extra special.

Accessories:  Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon

Pin It Now!

No comments: